Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:48 pm | Post subject: Just picked this up from the post office, so psyched!

- Steve Ballmer

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:13 pm | Post subject: Re: Just picked this up from the post office, so psyched!

Those images are quite big. I would try to downscale them to a horizontal resolution of 800 pixels or less.

Nice find though. What computer are you going to use it with?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:26 pm | Post subject: Re: Just picked this up from the post office, so psyched!

Erito17 wrote:
Those images are quite big. I would try to downscale them to a horizontal resolution of 800 pixels or less.

Nice find though. What computer are you going to use it with?

None,

1. My IBM Thinkpad 380XD is already set-up with Windows 95.
2. This box has not been opened and is completely sealed.

Seeing as I can just download Windows 95 from here, I'd like to keep it unopened and sealed.

- Steve Ballmer

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:33 pm | Post subject: Re: Just picked this up from the post office, so psyched!

Cool, I just got a sealed copy of Windows 95 installation that came with a Dell computer. It was $1 USD at a yardsale.

Search for: