What is the best virtualization software for Beta Win builds

edited May 2017 in Hardware
Hi guys! What is the best virtualization software for Beta Windows builds like Windows Whistler, Longhorn... But I have the following: VMware Fusion 7, VirtualBox, Parallels Desktop 11. And as always - Thank you!!!

Comments

• Linux built-in hypervisor which can be accessed through virt-manager can handle quite a number of old and odd OS's that make VirtualBox and VMWare choke.
  • PCem would work fine too, but be aware of possible glitches such as this one: viewtopic.php?t=9432

I highly suggest that you don't use VirtualBox, VMWare or Parallels for any Windows versions older than 2000. (Without the proper Guest Additions drivers, these older OSes can become painfully slow).
    bugmenott wrote:
    Linux built-in hypervisor which can be accessed through virt-manager can handle quite a number of old and odd OS's that make VirtualBox and VMWare choke.

We don't know if the OP has Linux on their system, do we? Looking at the fact that the OP has VMWare Fusion (a Mac-only product as far as I know) I'm going to guess that the OP has a Mac. And macOS (at least on my Mac) doesn't have the virt-manager command.

One last thing-- why is this topic in the hardware forum? I think it should be in the software forum.