Request: Office 2000 turkish

edited April 2017 in Offers & Requests
Hi everyone, I visit this place everytime when I need some abandonware and this place is useful. I used to only look for abandonwares at this place till now. Now I want to request that I used to have but lost at nowhere. I would appreciate if you have any of those turkish languages based office versions (office 95, 97, 2000 etc.) . :)

Comments

• Do keep in mind that Office 2000 is not allowed here, following the DMCA complaint the site had faced before. Anything else can be given the green light though.
  • Bry89 wrote:
    Do keep in mind that Office 2000 is not allowed here, following the DMCA complaint the site had faced before. Anything else can be given the green light though.
    Actually, what I requested is that, not only office 2000 turkish but also office 95 or 97 turkish. If you have one of those, I would appreciate that but anyway, thanks for reminding. :D
  • Although, if someone wants to point him to genuine Office 2000 CDs on eBay, that is OK.

Microsoft is truly afraid people will upgrade to Office 2000 because it has this awesome new drop-down menu feature.