Forum rules

Neither WinWorld or it's users have secret caches of software. If we have it, we have more than likely made it available for download. For software we do not possess, it may take months or years before we can locate it. WinWorld is also an abandonware site and we reserve the right to remove your topic from the public eye, and ban you, if you post a request beyond the scope of our site.

Be sure to read the forum topic on how to make a request the right way before making a request! This topic includes examples on what not to do. If you have not yet, reading this topic is *NOT* optional.

Requests that sound like demands, ultimatums or requests for software just because it exists on other sites will be locked and ignored by the staff. Do not pester people offering software for an immediate download or for us to expedite our upload queue to get new software.

Note that registered users can submit software automatically via the form on the Library page.

Please tag requests as [REQUEST] and offers as [OFFER] to help us categorize posts.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:48 pm | Post subject: [REQUEST] old Quarterdeck QEMM 386 versions.

Hello.

I'm looking for old QEMM versions, mainly older than 6.0, like the one (4.23) mentioned by ibmpc5150 in this post.

Thank you in advance.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:51 am | Post subject: Re: [REQUEST] old Quarterdeck QEMM 386 versions.

I'm interested too in that QEMM386 4.23 version since I'm restoring a 1989 386 and I want to install on it only software available at that time.

Thanks

Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:24 pm | Post subject: Re: [REQUEST] old Quarterdeck QEMM 386 versions.

dieymir said:
"I'm interested too in that QEMM386 4.23 version since I'm restoring a 1989 386 and I want to install on it only software available at that time."

Well, surely the PC lasted more than 2 years and would have been upgraded to Qemm 6. My Gateway 2000 386/25 originally had Qemm 5.1 installed, but was up to Qemm 7.5 when I stopped using it.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:05 am | Post subject: Re: [REQUEST] old Quarterdeck QEMM 386 versions.

altracker9 wrote:
Well, surely the PC lasted more than 2 years and would have been upgraded to Qemm 6. My Gateway 2000 386/25 originally had Qemm 5.1 installed, but was up to Qemm 7.5 when I stopped using it.

Well, it's a matter of opinion. I want to have the same "1989 experience" as if I had taken it out of the package new.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:25 am | Post subject: Re: [REQUEST] old Quarterdeck QEMM 386 versions.

I would like to see it on WW. Don't have a reason - just "cuz" it should be. :)

Search for: