Forum rules

Neither WinWorld or it's users have secret caches of software. If we have it, we have more than likely made it available for download. For software we do not possess, it may take months or years before we can locate it. WinWorld is also an abandonware site and we reserve the right to remove your topic from the public eye, and ban you, if you post a request beyond the scope of our site.

Be sure to read the forum topic on how to make a request the right way before making a request! This topic includes examples on what not to do. If you have not yet, reading this topic is *NOT* optional.

Requests that sound like demands, ultimatums or requests for software just because it exists on other sites will be locked and ignored by the staff. Do not pester people offering software for an immediate download or for us to expedite our upload queue to get new software.

Note that registered users can submit software automatically via the form on the Library page.

Please tag requests as [REQUEST] and offers as [OFFER] to help us categorize posts.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 am | Post subject: [OFFER] Windows Whistler RC2 Professional (build 5.1.2532.0)

Contents: 1 zip file, has iso and serial key

I uploaded the build yesterday using the upload page

EDIT: The product key that I uploaded doesn't seem to work, but I found the working one. I don't know if I should share it here, so I'll wait for an admin to respond until i give it

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:55 am | Post subject: Re: [OFFER] Windows Whistler RC2 Professional (build 5.1.253

Library Director

Hmmm, there are some whistler serials in the serials thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6677

So I suppose you may add that to that list if you wish.

For various reasons I'm not to inclined to add betas, but if you have tested this I'll at least put there serial with it for now. Have a ton of contribs to process anyway.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:09 am | Post subject: Re: [OFFER] Windows Whistler RC2 Professional (build 5.1.253

"Hmmm, there are some whistler serials in the serials thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6677"

Nah, I found the working one. It has installed correctly, but another problem has occured. I've specified it in another thread (which you've already seen)

Although I'll check if that key is there and if it's not, I will be sure to add it!

Search for: