When you try to install Chicago on:
Windows 3.1 IBM OEM
95-DOS(MS-DOS7.1) SYS C: COMMAND
It outputs these errors after install:
2wqwpiu.jpg
and then says: "Divide Overflow"
Please help me, Thanks,po

Comments

• The Chicago builds are betas and errors like this are to be expected. Try a fresh install without Windows 3.1.
  • SomeGuy wrote:
    The Chicago builds are betas and errors like this are to be expected. Try a fresh install without Windows 3.1.
    But this build requires Win3.1!
    If you try to install from bootdisk it says:
    This program requires Microsoft Windows.
    And it says without bootdisk:
    No bootable medium found. System halted.

Or maybe that build is incomplete?
  • Perhaps it does, I don't remember. Apparently I installed that build once a long time ago. But your errors sound like it is getting tripped up by your existing Windows. Perhaps it will let you install in to a different folder?

The only other thing I recall is that a few of these early versions required the line FILES=40 (or more) in the config.sys and it didn't tell you.
  • SomeGuy wrote:
    Perhaps it does, I don't remember. Apparently I installed that build once a long time ago. But your errors sound like it is getting tripped up by your existing Windows. Perhaps it will let you install in to a different folder?

The only other thing I recall is that a few of these early versions required the line FILES=40 (or more) in the config.sys and it didn't tell you.
    Try it, SomeGuy!
    Perhaps it will let you install in to a different folder?
    It does let you (它让你的)
    I'll try~!
    -Po Lu
  • po lu wrote:
    SomeGuy wrote:
    Perhaps it does, I don't remember. Apparently I installed that build once a long time ago. But your errors sound like it is getting tripped up by your existing Windows. Perhaps it will let you install in to a different folder?

Try it, SomeGuy!
    Perhaps it will let you install in to a different folder?
    It does let you (它让你的)
    I'll try~!
    -Po Lu
    Still dosen't work.
    Would someone try for me?
    -Po Lu