Forum rules

More rules will be posted soon but this forum specifically forbids advertisements of your YouTube channels or videos, unless it features a relevant technology and a significant text post.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 am | Post subject: Windows 10 simulation in HTML5, jQuery and CSS3

So I've created this Windoze 10 simulation in HTML5, jQuery, and CSS3. I've been wanting to post this for a while but never got around to it.

Here's the link: https://goo.gl/bxEHfo

Try dragging the windows around and using the File menu in Notepad.

Thoughts?

Note: If something isn't working, chances are I haven't added that functionality yet.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 am | Post subject: Re: Windows 10 simulation in HTML5, jQuery and CSS3

That's actually pretty cool. It kind of reminds me of a website I used to know of (can't find it now) that had a bunch of "virtual machines" that were really just static images with links in various places. Your site is more "useful" than what I remember about that other site. It was really just screenshots of various menus and programs. I've never thought about making something like you've done. Is it just a hobby, or what?

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 am | Post subject: Re: Windows 10 simulation in HTML5, jQuery and CSS3

Yeah, it's just a hobby. I really don't have much time to work on it anymore, but I do have plans for it in the works.

Search for: