[REQUEST] Toshiba Libretto 100CT Restore Disks & OEM Files

edited September 2017 in Offers & Requests
I just purchased a laptop that I've wanted for almost 7 years now, a Toshiba Libretto!
I browsed the forums a bit and found someone who submitted some drivers and apps for a 50CT which I will try out.
However I'm wondering if anyone has drivers and apps for the 100CT? Even OEMINFO/OEMLOGO and OEM wallpaper?

Thanks!

Comments

• Looks like this site has links to a bunch of them:

http://www.notebook-driver.com/toshiba- ... r-utility/

I tested one at random, and was able to download it.
  • 4GLeaf wrote:
    I just purchased a laptop that I've wanted for almost 7 years now, a Toshiba Libretto!
    I browsed the forums a bit and found someone who submitted some drivers and apps for a 50CT which I will try out.
    However I'm wondering if anyone has drivers and apps for the 100CT? Even OEMINFO/OEMLOGO and OEM wallpaper?

Thanks!
    I have the Libretto 110CT OEMINFO/OEMLOGO data and wallpaper, I'll get home in a couple of hours and I'll upload it for you.
  • cmarquez wrote:
    4GLeaf wrote:

Thanks!
    I have the Libretto 110CT OEMINFO/OEMLOGO data and wallpaper, I'll get home in a couple of hours and I'll upload it for you.

Thanks so much! I'm still working on getting that QRestore 1255 ISO up. My internet cut out last night and the upload failed :(
  • No problem. Take your time to upload the disc.

And here you go, the Libretto 110CT OEM files.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlVfQGO4mip6ga4wAr58Bf1eAQLYAw

Don't forget to place the OEMDATA in the System folder and the wallpaper in the Windows folder.

If you want also, I can share with you a full image of the hard disk of my Libretto 110CT. Although I have installed a few programs, I haven't deleted any original software it had when it was given to me, in "new" condition.
  • Thanks so much! If you could share the "close to factory" image I'd be very grateful :)
  • I would be equally gratefull for a HD-image of a CT110, as I have one with a wiped drive.
  • Tomorrow I'll have it for you. As close as you can get to a brand new Libretto 110CT.
  • Damn work and life. Took its toll on my free time but I was able to at least ZIP all the hard disk from my notebook.

As I'm not a savy expert on disk cloners, anyone can recommend me which software (the most appropiate and more reliable) I can use to clone my Windows 98 First Edition hard disk from the Libretto?

Meanwhile, I share the contents of my hard disk as a ZIP file, until I get online an image.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlVfQGO4mip6ga4zLYkl2MggQg6X0g
  • Thanks for sharing. I might be able to get this working.
  • I know it's 3 years, but I'm also looking for the image and OEM logo's.... can anybody re-upload?