[Offer] Microsoft Fury3

edited July 2017 in Offers & Requests
Fury3 was one of the very first games designed for Windows 95. This game also runs under Win3.1x using Win32s. It's a basic war game, fly around in your spaceship and shoot the bad guys while blowing up land-based targets. Upgrade your weapons and shields for the boss fights. A simple, yet fun game.

This game has been dumped as a CUE/BIN pair. In addition to the game, there are also 5 audio tracks from the game that can be listened to if the disc is used in a CD player.

Interested?

Comments

• When my machine gets back in from having the heat/sink fan put in place, and the processor thermal pasted, I will give this game a try.

Also,

if you have something interesting which is not already here, just upload it, because sometimes people come here and just check the library, so the more they find, the better.
  • Twiggy wrote:
    Also,

if you have something interesting which is not already here, just upload it, because sometimes people come here and just check the library, so the more they find, the better.

Well said. A lot of new users (I have a specific one in mind, you know who you are) come to the Offers/Requests section offering something pretty interesting but never dump and upload it here, despite polite requests to do so.
  • if you have something interesting which is not already here, just upload it
    Okay then. If no admins object to my uploading a game, I'll upload it on Thursday. I have things IRL that need attention now, and will be free to contribute then.
  • So, has it been uploaded?
  • Twiggy wrote:
    So, has it been uploaded?
    No, not yet. Read my last post again.
    BigCJ wrote:
    I'll upload it on Thursday. I have things IRL that need attention now
    I said I'd upload it tomorrow and I'm going to do it tomorrow. I'll update this thread when the upload is started and when it is complete.
  • oh yeah, true, forgot you said thursday.
  • Bad news, everyone. I can't upload the game right now. The FTP server isn't cooperating.

Read this thread to learn more about the issue.