Internet Explorer 6 Spanish SP1 (For Windows 98, Me & 2000)

I'd like to share Internet Explorer SP1 Spanish version, which is currently not avaible in WinWorld Library. I've tried to upload it 3 or 4 times but until today it isn't there (That was almost 1 month ago). So what? Will you let me upload it? Will you tell me something about something about how I uploaded the file? Did I do something wrong? Please answer soon!

Comments

• Contributions must be processed by staff members. That takes much time, there is actually quite a bit of a backlog, and Internet Explorer is probably the least important piece of software on this site. Why there are any copies here at all, I don't know. It is freely redistributable.
  • SomeGuy wrote:
    Contributions must be processed by staff members. That takes much time, there is actually quite a bit of a backlog, and Internet Explorer is probably the least important piece of software on this site. Why there are any copies here at all, I don't know. It is freely redistributable.
    Probably because the early versions are in danger of disappearing, since they are considered obsolete by today's standards.
  • If you want the oldest Internet Explorers, just go to this fine site:

http://www.oldversion.com

and click the "Internet Explorer" link.

While very obsolete, IE is not even close to being in danger of erasure from existence.
  • The reason for which I want to upload tis is because everywhere I download it's just the english version, not the spanish IE6, which was me hard to found, so I want to share it here