Update: OFFER Windows 2000 ISO reinstallation CD (Dell Only)

Original Post: viewtopic.php?t=9307
Hi guys! and as i know, i was interested on the Windows 2000 ISO reinstallation CD (Dell Only) that is a Windows 2000 Professional SP2 ISO (Disk) that Alixnator ordered and it came to Alixnator's house. The Windows 2000 ISO reinstallation CD (Dell Only) would only work with a Dell computer, so i told Alixnator that i was interested on Windows 2000 SP2 ISO Dell reinstallation CD then Alixnator replyed and said to me:

":D
Sure thing! I am creating the disk image (ISO) as I am replying to this comment, so be sure to look for the ISO in a few days - a week!

Ok, the ISO image has been created, (I did test the ISO in a Virtual Machine, and it does work) so all I need to do now is upload it! :)"

But a few weeks later, Alixnator didn't replyed to my comment that says:

"Where's The ISO Now? Its A Week After You Posted The Original Reply! What Site Do You Uploaded The ISO?"

And i tried sending a private message to Alixnator but Alixnator didn't responded to my private message to Alixnator so if you have the Windows 2000 ISO reinstallation CD (Dell Only) please upload the Windows 2000 ISO reinstallation CD (Dell Only) on file-sharing websites like old-dos.ru, MEGA, or MediaFire or something and after you are uploaded this, please send me the download link for the Windows 2000 ISO reinstallation CD (Dell Only) after you uploaded on websites file-sharing websites like old-dos.ru, MEGA, or MediaFire or something.

Comments

• Hey there!

Sorry I wasn't able to upload the file, as I sent it via FTP software, but I didn't get any answer from WinWorldPC in my email box confirming it had been uploaded. I will upload it to one of the sites you mentioned in this post, and I'll send you the link. And sorry again. :D
  • Alixnator wrote:
    Hey there!

Sorry I wasn't able to upload the file, as I sent it via FTP software, but I didn't get any answer from WinWorldPC in my email box confirming it had been uploaded. I will upload it to one of the sites you mentioned in this post, and I'll send you the link. And sorry again. :D
    OK! and send me the link via private message when you finished uploading
  • Did you ever upload the iso I need it for a dell computer I have