[offer] Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002

edited February 2017 in Offers & Requests
Hi my fellow friends...

I don't know if this is right or not but i have the game Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 Professional to offer...

The game is my own and i can make ISOs of the discs so i can share with all you...

I know this is a post-2000 title but i think that with Aces Studios being dismembered from Microsoft Games, the title is officially abandoned by it's developers...

Feel free to correct me if this is wrong or PM me if there's an interest on this...

=^.^=
My best regards...
Thiago

Comments

• The game is 16 years old now (whoa, feel old much) and it's no longer sold, but the IP is still under MS' control as they sell Flight Simulator X Steam Edition... Hm, I guess it's worth a try?
  • The game is 16 years old now (whoa, feel old much) and it's no longer sold, but the IP is still under MS' control as they sell Flight Simulator X Steam Edition... Hm, I guess it's worth a try?

The ones who is selling it on Steam is not Microsoft but Dovetail...
  • Microsoft is still the IP owner, though, and I feel the publisher and developer info on the Steam page is switched. MS gave the license to Dovetail, Dovetail didn't buy the entire IP out completely. http://venturebeat.com/2014/07/09/micro ... ail-games/