Forum rules

Neither WinWorld or it's users have secret caches of software. If we have it, we have more than likely made it available for download. For software we do not possess, it may take months or years before we can locate it. WinWorld is also an abandonware site and we reserve the right to remove your topic from the public eye, and ban you, if you post a request beyond the scope of our site.

Be sure to read the forum topic on how to make a request the right way before making a request! This topic includes examples on what not to do. If you have not yet, reading this topic is *NOT* optional.

Requests that sound like demands, ultimatums or requests for software just because it exists on other sites will be locked and ignored by the staff. Do not pester people offering software for an immediate download or for us to expedite our upload queue to get new software.

Note that registered users can submit software automatically via the form on the Library page.

Please tag requests as [REQUEST] and offers as [OFFER] to help us categorize posts.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:48 pm | Post subject: [Offer] Microsoft Fury3

Fury3 was one of the very first games designed for Windows 95. This game also runs under Win3.1x using Win32s. It's a basic war game, fly around in your spaceship and shoot the bad guys while blowing up land-based targets. Upgrade your weapons and shields for the boss fights. A simple, yet fun game.

This game has been dumped as a CUE/BIN pair. In addition to the game, there are also 5 audio tracks from the game that can be listened to if the disc is used in a CD player.

Interested?

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:26 pm | Post subject: Re: [Offer] Microsoft Fury3

When my machine gets back in from having the heat/sink fan put in place, and the processor thermal pasted, I will give this game a try.

Also,

if you have something interesting which is not already here, just upload it, because sometimes people come here and just check the library, so the more they find, the better.

- Steve Ballmer

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:48 pm | Post subject: Re: [Offer] Microsoft Fury3

Twiggy wrote:
Also,

if you have something interesting which is not already here, just upload it, because sometimes people come here and just check the library, so the more they find, the better.

Well said. A lot of new users (I have a specific one in mind, you know who you are) come to the Offers/Requests section offering something pretty interesting but never dump and upload it here, despite polite requests to do so.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:14 pm | Post subject: Re: [Offer] Microsoft Fury3

popeyewinter wrote:
if you have something interesting which is not already here, just upload it

Okay then. If no admins object to my uploading a game, I'll upload it on Thursday. I have things IRL that need attention now, and will be free to contribute then.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:41 pm | Post subject: Re: [Offer] Microsoft Fury3

So, has it been uploaded?

- Steve Ballmer

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:11 pm | Post subject: Re: [Offer] Microsoft Fury3

Twiggy wrote:
So, has it been uploaded?

No, not yet. Read my last post again.

BigCJ wrote:
I'll upload it on Thursday. I have things IRL that need attention now

I said I'd upload it tomorrow and I'm going to do it tomorrow. I'll update this thread when the upload is started and when it is complete.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:09 pm | Post subject: Re: [Offer] Microsoft Fury3

oh yeah, true, forgot you said thursday.

- Steve Ballmer

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:47 pm | Post subject: Re: [Offer] Microsoft Fury3

Bad news, everyone. I can't upload the game right now. The FTP server isn't cooperating.

Read this thread to learn more about the issue.

Search for: