sorry

edited June 2017 in Software
I tried to upload twice so far and the first time my young cousin being a wise ass close my browser before i could upload and the second time my computer restarted to do a update. Got to love windows 10.

Comments

• You don't have to restart everything when an upload is interrupted. You can just bookmark the id/password page and return to it later - you should also receive an automated e-mail with that same information.

The FTP server does not have a resume function, but if you are having problems with a large upload, you can put it in a multi-part RAR. Just make sure all parts are uploaded before marking it as uploaded.
  • and the second time my computer restarted to do a update

Why would Windows 10 restart while you were using the computer? Isn't there an "active hours" setting that would control when the computer would automatically restart?
  • Do you guys take old games. I have games from 1995 up too 2000 and i think one or two maybe from 2005 or 2006. I just like to know so i don't waste your space you got on your systems.

Here is a list of them

4X4 off-road adventure

scrabble

wheel of fortune deluxe

You don't know jack

deer hunter

messenger (it's a 2 cd set)

mummy tomb of the pharaon

championship bass

tomb raider

tom raider 2

power chess (it's a 2 cd set)

Road rally

super bike world championship

traitors gate (it's a 4 cd set)

doom 2

evel knievel 3d stunt game

chuzzle

treasure masters .inc

hoyle mahjone tiles I have logitech mouseware 9.7 for windows nt 4.0 up to windows xp.

Those are the games i got. So if you don't have them of can't use them let me know. Thanks
  • Not sure about the rest but Doom 2 isn't abandonware as it's still sold in Steam by some company, whoever bought id software.
  • The Tomb Raider games also aren't abandonware as they're available on GOG.com.