COmplaint

edited June 2017 in Software
WHy can't 95 and 98 come with 256 color drivers? I'm very tired of having to scour the internet for crap.

Comments

• Fucking astounding.

edit: You have a default VGA driver installed that should run the OS at 640x480 in 16 color. Find out what video card you have and download its' video driver and then set it in the display settings.
  • Tell you what, the next time I take a trip in my time machine back to 1995 I'll be sure to take a CD full of video drivers manufactured AFTER Windows 95 or Windows 98 so Bill Gates can include them in Microsoft Windows. :P
  • WHy can't 95 and 98 come with 256 color drivers?

Why not? MS had no obligation to include 256-color drivers for your enjoyment.
    I'm very tired of having to scour the internet for crap.

Continue scouring the internet for crap. I'm sure you'll find it somewhere.

<rant>To DingBatMcGee: Asking a question like this is a waste of your time and my time (and the admins' time as well). Your typing efforts would have been better spent at this helpful website: http://www.google.com . Besides, your low-quality post is pissing me off.

Thanks, and don't post stupid things like this again. In my opinion, one dumb post can invite more spam and dumb posts and lower the reputation of WinWorld.</rant>

P.S. Sorry for the rant. (Admins, if you don't like something I said, feel free to PM me. I will edit the post ASAP.)
  • Generic Oak SVGA driver will probably work on whatever shitty emulator or VM you're using.
This discussion has been closed.