How to make an All in One bootable DOS setup CD?

edited June 2017 in Software
I want to make a all in one DOS setup CD, with DOS 6.22 and oldest version in one.
How can i do this?

Thank you very much (and sorry bad english)

Comments

• You can go to this site here! http://www.allbootdisks.com/download/iso.html They have them all ready made. I don't think you can boot two diffidence dos version from the same cd and have it work.
  • To make a dos/windows boot cdrom, you need to create a boot-disk that accesses the hard drive. Apart from things used in config.sys, and autoexec.bat, you don't need much.

Copy the four DOS diskettes into a directory of the cdrom, eg DOS622. If you are game, you can have multiple DOS versions on the same cdrom, and use a DOS 5 install. You need to look for 'upgrade' versions of these DOS versions. The base version supposes that you are formatting the machine and installing.

You can install windows with the "setup /a" (administrator setup), which simply expands the files to the target directory. Alternately, just copy the diskette files to the directory. Don't delete the 8-byte DISK1 to DISK6 etc. You can have multiple copies of Windows there too.

So to install MSDOS 6.00, simply boot the cdrom, and change to DOS600, and run setup from there. To add WIN310 to the mix, change to that directory and run setup from that.

If you want to apply PCDOS to the mix, the go is the same, except that i don't think vers 5.02 likes installing from a cdrom. You can still manually install it though.