Workbench 1.0 disk for the Amiga 1000.

edited May 2017 in Software
Is this is IBM PC / Compatible only site? If not, I'd like to get this off my head.
I've been looking for ages (about 17 hours) for a Workbench 1.0 disk for the Amiga 1000.
But the only thing I found was the kickstart disk.
If anybody could point me to any links / downloads that would be appreciated

Comments

• Darn I thought this was going to be some kind of rant.

Personally I don't know much at all about the Amiga realm so apologies if this is a useless suggestion, but does your hardware support up to 1.34 [as OldComputers net suggests] or do you have a special hardware revision to the mainstream released that is incompatible? [I ask because I lack Amiga knowledge]

If nothing else [if you haven't yet checked eBay and don't have a special \ early hardware revision that is incompatible with Workbench reversions beyond 1.0] this may be of relevance:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Workbench-1-3-para-Commodore-Amiga-1000-incluye-Kickstart-1-3-/201512064794?hash=item2eeb0e171a:g:AkcAAOSwuYVWp2gR

Hope any of this is useful information.
  • Winworld is product based, so contributions from any platform are acceptable. Most of what is here currently and interests people here just happens to be for IBM PC.

Someone was sending out DMCA demands for Amiga OS/Workbench all over the place recently, so that is no longer here.
  • Sent you a PM with a link to a site with Workbench 1.3 that should work.