Bought Windows Vista Beta 2

edited April 2017 in Software
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
These are the two pictures of a eBay listing from Olympia, Washington for a copy of the Windows Vista beta 2 consumer preview, Me being the person I am bought this copy of Windows Vista...also, does anyone have a not corrupted install.wim for Windows Vista?, I could use it for the Windows Vista Setup Prep.

Comments

• @Noltech

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=9092

You can't rquest Windows Vista on WW.
  • Oh ok, I wish I had known that, I had just joined a few hours ago. (though I have been using the WinWorld Library for a while now)
  • ibmpc5150 wrote:
    @Noltech

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=9092

You can't rquest Windows Vista on WW.
    First, I don't see how this has any relation to a request for Windows Vista. All I see is a hand out for some help with a corrupt file.
    Noltech wrote:
    ...Me being the person I am bought this copy of Windows Vista...also, does anyone have a not corrupted install.wim for Windows Vista?, I could use it for the Windows Vista Setup Prep.
    I think your best bet is to take a look at the beta Archive website forum, they are more in tune about Window Vista Beta's than we are. I will wish you good luck since those people can be a bit snarky/ strict about what the post is, and how the layout of post is. But any ways, wish you best of luck with this one.
  • Never seen legos used as censoring before. I laughed a little harder than I should have :lol:
  • :lol: So true, LEGO is not something to censor product keys with.
  • jrepperger wrote:
    Never seen legos used as censoring before. I laughed a little harder than I should have :lol:

Took me awhile to get what you were talking about - but yeah.
  • It has arrived (already, within 72 hours it went from Washington State to Indiana...impressive)
  • the 32-bit CD is very slightly corrupted. :( Easy fix though. only a file is messed up.