macbook popup help

edited April 2017 in Software
I have a mid 2010 macbook. I keep getting a popup in the upper right corner ask my to let some tech place remotely config my macbook. I keep saying no. Now if i click on details my system preference will open up and wants me to add it to my profile but i click no. here a picture of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fabyp60jgotfn ... 1.JPG?dl=0

I edited it and add a link to see the picture on my dropbox. Sorry for not seeing the picture. I can't figure how to get rid of it. I even reinstalled mac os x and i still get this. hope someone can help. it seems to popup every 30 minutes or so.

Comments

• well, the image doesn't load for me, but from your description, try to find out whether it installed on your hard drive, and then delete it's associated files,

or if it's coming over the internet, find out the IP address and all that stuff and block it.
  • Well I can't find it on my mac so it coming from the internet. This was a old school computer I gotten off eBay. They must enrolled it with apple device enrollment program. How do I find the IP address? I am somewhat new with mac's. I know my mac is laptop 13 green that was wrote on the bottom. Well thanks for the help so far and sorry for the image not loading still new at sticking pictures in here.
  • Well I can't find it on my mac so it coming from the internet. This was a old school computer I gotten off eBay. They must enrolled it with apple device enrollment program. How do I find the IP address? I am somewhat new with mac's. I know my mac is laptop 13 green that was wrote on the bottom. Well thanks for the help so far and sorry for the image not loading still new at sticking pictures in here.

I don't know how to specifically do this on a mac, but try looking at all open connections, and narrow things down from there.

If you think it's some apple service, then you should, I would think at least, be able turn it off in preferences or system settings.