Microsoft Software collection question

edited May 2017 in Software
The WinWorld Library! is it all from Microsoft? is it all original untouched setup files?? does it all come straight from MSDN & Technet

Comments

• It is abandonware, It originates from CD's and Floppy Disks (I think) and then is converted into a ISO/multiple IMG's and then is put into a 7Z file...MSDN doesn't have any of this software available as it has probably been gone from the MSDN servers for years now. It is all untouched (mostly) setup files.
  • Noltech wrote:
    It is abandonware, It originates from CD's and Floppy Disks (I think) and then is converted into a ISO/multiple IMG's and then is put into a 7Z file...MSDN doesn't have any of this software available as it has probably been gone from the MSDN servers for years now. It is all untouched (mostly) setup files.

i understand you don't have The final Release of Windows NT 5.1 Build 2600 but is it ok if you provide the Setup discs names and sizes to the very last byte size dont provide the SHA-1's as i have those. i am looking for the original setup iso's from windows xp with sp1 x86 to windows xp sp2 x86 april 2004 original. i am not asking that you supply the download link. i just want to know the sizes of the discs as they were from the original release of windows NT 5.1.2600 i am looking for it because i have VMWare installed and i am installing all operating systems from microsoft to the very very first to the very last os release of microsoft i am collecting all microsoft operating systems from other websites i just need to know the size so that i know its not a modified virus infected iso. if anyone has the setup discs purchased please snapshot the size of it in the properties window of the iso file