How could I run OS/2 Warp 4 on a USB Stick (No emulators)?

I'd like to run OS/2 Warp 4.52 on my PC but it hasn't a diskette or CD-ROM drive. I'd like to run it on a native form, not using an virtualization environment or a preloader for it. My reasons are that I use to try almost every OS on my computer to see which could it run and which couldn't. So anyone has a solution? The nearest I've been is to install the diskette boot loader into the USB Stick and to place the files of the disk into the USB Stick but from there I didn't tried more. I've no idea if it boots or if it fails. I need some help please. :study: :study: :?: :?:

Comments

• That might be tough. Can you deal with eComstation or Blue Lion (more current incarnations of OS/2).
    http://hobbes.nmsu.edu
    contains lots of OS/2 utilities, there is at least a CDBOOT utility, that might get you farther if you can make the USB behave like CD?

It is possible, I quad boot my Thinkpad with Win7 Ultimate and OS/2 (I have DVD drive and USB floppy as needed). Plus OS/2 works well cloning from one system to the next.
    The other OS I have are openSUSE and PC-BSD
  • Using an external CD drive may be the best route to take. Attempting to use a USB floppy drive would be out of the question since OS/2 install diskettes are formatted as XDF. Never tried to make such an old OS boot from USB. I'm unsure of how OS/2 handles USB (if it does at all) so your mileage may vary.