No need to swap disks for MS Word 5.1A for Mac (Full)

edited February 2017 in Software
I have compiled a full installation disk of Microsoft Word 5.1A for Macintosh (which doesn't require disk swapping when installing Word 5.1 for Macintosh).

Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwlYEe ... sp=sharing

Hope this works.

This full installer disk is created to prevent frustration on disk swapping.

Comments

• Wuss! :D That is only 6 measly disks! :lol:

Try Office 97 Professional from 46 glorious 3.5" DMF formatted disks instead:
    ?zdk3o

Besides, why would anyone want to install from anything besides floppy? :alien:
  • Besides, why would anyone want to install from anything besides floppy? :alien:

Yes, I asked my lady friend to let me watch her insert a 5.25 floppy in a drive. I found it strangely compelling.
  • SomeGuy wrote:
    Wuss! :D That is only 6 measly disks! :lol:

Try Office 97 Professional from 46 glorious 3.5" DMF formatted disks instead:
    ?zdk3o

Besides, why would anyone want to install from anything besides floppy? :alien:
    I remember reading something a long time ago about a guy who worked for a big company, and they requested XP on floppies. Microsoft supposedly fulfilled this request, to the tune of 240+ diskettes (I don't recollect the exact number stated.) I don't know if it was legit or not, but I'd like to use an installer set like that at least once, just for kicks.
    elgibbons wrote:
    Yes, I asked my lady friend to let me watch her insert a 5.25 floppy in a drive. I found it strangely compelling.
    Seeing a fine woman handle a floppy is always an exciting experience. :wink: