Product Keys

edited January 2017 in Software
Hi, ilovedogs033 here. I am new to WinWorld and recently downloaded a copy of Windows Longhorn (Pre-release Beta of Vista) and cannot find a product key. Can someone tell if they are on the site?, and if so, where to find them. If they are not on this site, I need a link.

P.S. I also can't find the Build Number so I need to know where to find it also.

Comments

• Most Longhorn builds accept TCP8W-T8PQJ-WWRRH-QH76C-99FBW. The ISOs are numbered, so you should be able to find it easily unless you renamed it.

P.S. Also, beware of the timebomb!
  • ubuntuxp wrote:
    P.S. Also, beware of the timebomb!
    Timebomb? What timebomb?
  • He's meaning that these betas refuse to work after their given timestamp (for example, Longhorn Build 4008 having 19/2/03). The way to bypass that is to set the BIOS date to their known date or probably before it.
  • Bry89 wrote:
    He's meaning that these betas refuse to work after their given timestamp (for example, Longhorn Build 4008 having 19/2/03). The way to bypass that is to set the BIOS date to their known date or probably before it.
    Oh. That sounds like some crap Microsoft would do. I hate it when that kind of thing happens.