Facilier gone?

edited April 2017 in Site Issues
Hello everyone. Recently I had found out that the NA-1 mirror, Facilier, had suddenly been removed! I Would like any feedback you give me. Please, tell me why this mirror was removed from the download sites.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Your best regards, mrWin95.

Comments

• The server was just experiencing some kind of problem and was therefore changed to offiline because some people can't figure out how to click a different mirror.

It actually seems to be back up now, although I hadn't heard anything, so I have set it back to online for the moment.

Also, moving to site issues. And is guest posting really supposed to be enabled in the coding forum? Yuck.
  • SomeGuy wrote:
    The server was just experiencing some kind of problem and was therefore changed to offiline because some people can't figure out how to click a different mirror.

It actually seems to be back up now, although I hadn't heard anything, so I have set it back to online for the moment.

Also, moving to site issues. And is guest posting really supposed to be enabled in the coding forum? Yuck.

Yeah.. Facilier seems to be back online now.. so that's good. :D