Adobe Photoshop 3.0.4

edited January 2017 in Site Issues
https://winworldpc.com/product/adobe-photoshop/304 (diskette set)

Not a complaint, just a heads up.
Disk 1 contains "README.NTA" which is actually the NFO for these images back when they were uh, you know "underground".

No fancy ASCII art tho - but it does contain the serial.

laterz,

Comments

• @02k-guy

A few of files are uploaded as hacked image or modified.
    This should be redumped from original media.

P.S. I think this is Not related with Site issue.
    I recommend to mention on Software if possible.
  • Oh, I think so too. However, seems that this where most other such issues have been posted lately, so I followed suit. Yes, I know too that some software is not "pure", and it realy doens't bother me. (because I'm an old warez hound).

Its just that while searching for other softs, I stumbled onto a site that listed "Photoshop 3.4" - which I didn't know about.

Googling turned up this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=5593

Which caused me to D/L the package to find out what's what.

And low and behold, there already is a serial in Disk 1, but most people just coming onto the abandonware scene wouldn't know that.

NTA was a good group - they handled a lot of quality stuff back in the day.
  • Problems with the archives themselves are usually site issues. Problems *using* the software, however, should be in software. Although sometimes people assume that if they can't figure out how to use the software then there must be something wrong with the archive.

We usually try to clean up disk images before posting, but sometimes crap sneaks in. And ones that have been here forever are more likely to have crap. Unless there is something horribly broken in the archive, we will probably just leave it until we get a proper re-dump.

Do feel free to point them out, perhaps someone with original media will see it.

Photoshop "3.4" is just a misnamed 3.0.4.
  • If download like is dead (invalid) or archive is broken, yes it is related with site issue.

At least I think this is Not releted with site issue.
    This problem is related with uploader (or contributor) who uploaded these disk image without verification with original media.